Compete with a Modern Webfront
It’s a fact of any business these days. Shoppers rely primarily on the internet to research products, sellers and even make purchases. And the watch and jewelry business is no exception. A business that doesn’t have a modern webfront is a business that is losing customers and losing out to their competition. A website makes it easy for customers to find you, particularly customers who aren’t within driving distance of your brick and mortar store. Distance is no longer a limiting factor for increasing sales, it is an opportunity. Your website is also an important way to represent your brand. OWUP will design a bespoke website that reflects your branding, inviting customers in to experience it. Then we will analyze your traffic and your conversions, and develop web pages and content that increase both.
Owup WordPress Development
OWUP designs websites for jewelers and watchmakers using WordPress, one of the largest and most popular content management platforms. That alone is why we use it. The advantages to you are that WordPress is:
- Easy to install and maintain. Less complexity means less problems.
- Flexible, with a wide variety of customizable themes and plugins.
- Powered by eCommerce plugins to provide a complete storefront for secure online ordering and credit card transaction.
- SEO friendly, with various design and mobile plugins that improve your search engine visibility.
- Optimized to work on multiple devices and browsers.
- Integrated with social media, which helps improve your search engine ranking.
- Highly secure.
Get a Customer-Centric Website that Converts
First impressions count. A well-designed, easy-to-navigate website that properly displays and promotes your luxury goods converts curious shoppers into loyal repeat customers. OWUP designs a website with one thing in mind: to promote your brand and increase sales. It doesn’t matter how good looking your site is if it isn’t driving sales. OWUP designs good looking websites that improve your search rankings and drive sales, both online and in-store. To discuss how we do this for jewelers and watchmakers such as yourself, complete the email form below.