Develop a Digital Strategy
Sure, we build websites, write blog content and post on social media. More importantly, we develop a data-driven digital strategy that utilizes these elements to create interest in your brand and, ultimately, create loyal customers who rely on you to satisfy their watch and jewelry needs. Think of your digital strategy as a conceptual framework that achieves your business objectives and maximize competitive advantage, growth, profit and value. OWUP implements your digital strategy using our experience and discipline to achieve your objectives. Together, we look at the big picture to determine how we can deploy web technologies and content to improve business performance. The kinds of things we need to talk about to formulate an effective digital strategy encompass the following considerations:
ASk yourself this
- If you already have a website, what are the levels of customer traffic and conversions and how would you like to see that improved? Does the site accurately represent your brand? Do you have a blog and do you think you need one? Are the product images and descriptions current and do they accurately reflect your inventory? Do you have a functional chatbot? How does your website rank in comparison to your competition?
- If you don’t have a website, what do you want your website to look like? What would you hope a website can do to increase your internet footprint and boost brand recognition and sales?
- What is your SEO strategy? Do you have a keyword optimization checklist?
- How much are you spending on digital ads, where are you placing them (Google, Facebook, Instagram) and are you achieving expected results?
- Do you have an email list of prospective customers? How would you evaluate the effectivness of your email campaings?
Get a digital edge
Your digital strategy is an ongoing process. It’s an opportunity to learn while you drive sales and broaden your digital presence. And to make changes based on hard data as to what is working and what isn’t. Digital is a tool. It’s not a goal. Just because you have a website, post on social media, send out emails to customers, doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve accomplished your goals. You need to measure what you are doing digitally to ensure your goals are met. OWUP can help you measure the success of your digital tools. And then employ those tools to achieve even greater success. Complete the form below and we can explore together how we can help you grow your business, both online and in-store.